查看: 4|回复: 0

HOT: DON'T JUDGE ME YET!

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV13

4.0xclubsign star1post star1post star2sign star2sign star3post star3

发表于 7 day(s) ago 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
DON’T JUDGE ME YET[br][br]“And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.” (Acts 28: 4)[br][br]When the barbarians saw the beast that hung on Paul’s hand, they assumed that he was a murderer being chased by vengeance. Because of a misfortune, the barbarians judged Paul harshly. They had no idea that he was an Apostle; they had no idea of his encounter with Jesus; they had no idea of the mighty works God had used him to do; they only saw his predicament, and judged.[br][br]Friend, pay no attention to myopic men who judge you harshly because of temporary predicaments. Pay no attention to those who feel you are finished because they saw your misfortune; pay no attention to the discouraging voices of those who do not understand your destiny journey; pay no attention to those who see what is happening to you for no fault of yours and condemn you.[br][br]That viper may have had the potential to harm Paul, but it did not have the final say on Paul’s destiny. It didn’t even come to Paul because he was a murderer like they assumed. Announce to those who are judging you harshly that you are not what they think you are; you are not what they have judged you to be; you are not finished if that is what they think; and they do not have the final say on your destiny.[br][br]Paul’s identity was not a function of the feelings the barbarians had about him; it was a function of what God said about him. You are not what your haters think you are; your identity is of Christ; your identity is derived from God’s word concerning you; your identity is a function of the Supernatural; you are a product of the words of God, not the assumption and perception of men.[br][br]Dismiss the negative judgements that don't explain who you are; you are not what men say you are; you are whom God says you are.[br][br]Micah 7: 8 says: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”[br][br]Declare With Me: Any man judging me harshly will be disappointed, in Jesus’ name![br][br]#followme/topic4more...!
#MakeYAHWEHurOnlyOption &UrLifeWillNeverBeTheSameAgain!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-09-19 23:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.215176 second(s), 23 queries .