热搜: XStore
查看: 0|回复: 0

MP3 To AC3 Converter

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2020-01-25 03:11:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The AC3 Filter is a free audio decoder and processor filter which permits media gamers to learn recordsdata with AC3, DTS and MPEG audio tracks. Any Audio Converter is a flexible audio converter and audio extractor with user-pleasant interface and powerful features. As an audio converter, Any Audio Converter can convert audio between MP3, WMA, WAVE, AAC, M4A and OGG formats in addition to convert other unprotected audio formats. As an audio extractor, Any Audio Converter can extract audio from all well-liked video codecs and on-line videos from YouTube, Google Video and Nico Video.
To use the AC3 conversion function merely add the recordsdata you wish to convert to AC3. Then click combo-box to choose "AC3" as the output format. Choose your desired AC3 Bitrate, frequency and channels from settings panel and click the start button to start the AC3 conversion process.
Free Audio Converter creates superior MP3 high quality with the help of alternative MP3 LAME Encoder presets: INSANE and EXCESSIVE. Free Audio Converter goes with each single and batch mode support, and doesn't include adware or adware. It's completely free and utterly protected to put in and run.
As for the amount change - too difficult to explain, but search for Dynamic Range Management and Normalising to get extra details. Suffice to say, converting MP3 to AC3 will not enhance your quality or provide you with 5.1 surround, and is a waste of time for an AVI. In case you had an AC3 DVD sourced audio monitor, it might be worth it.
After the output format is ready, click "Convert" button to start out and end changing AC3 to different audio formats. If your supply recordsdata are video files with AC3 audio codec and you wish to convert them to audio formats, the above tutorial may be worked.
AC3 VLC - Convert AC3 files to MP3 to play AC3 in VLC. I had a good friend with a BluRay drive extract the audio from my copy of a live performance BluRay disc into AC3 recordsdata which he returned to me, but now I'm convert mp3 to ac3 online undecided what one of the simplest ways could be to transform these AC3 recordsdata into AAC files.
Throughout the turning mp3 into ac3 , you possibly can change the precedence of the process or set an automated occasion to be executed when the conversion is over. After the conversion of mp3 to ac3 has finished, yow will discover the ac3 information within the output folder you specified.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2020-02-26 00:16 , Processed in 0.120304 second(s), 19 queries .